2 cups milk
1 cup granola
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp cinnamon, preferably Saigon or Vietnamese
1/4 tsp salt
1. Combine milk, granola, and rolled oats the night before you want to make the pancakes. Cover and refrigerate.
2. Next morning, combine the remaining ingredients and stir into the granola mixture
3. Combine till smooth but do not over mix.
4. Preheat a griddle till hot
5. Spoon mixture onto the griddle and bake till bubbles appear
6. Flip the pancakes when bubbles appear.
Bed and Breakfast Foodie